In accordance with the regulations currently in force, wearing masks is not compulsory inside the museum, although they are recommended if it is impossible to maintain a safe distance. Thank you very much.
- Open every day of the week
- Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sundays, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- December 24 and 31, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (except when a Tuesday, usual closing day).
- Closed December 25, January 1 and 6
These conditions may be subjected to changes which will be announced with enough advance notice.
Cleareance of exhibition rooms begins 15 minutes before closing time.
Monday–Friday: from 11 am to 8 pm.
Saturday: from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm; from 3:30 pm to 8 pm
Sunday: from 10:30 am to 3 pm
Special timetable until further notice: Monday to Friday 9 am to 2 pm.
- Monday to Thursday, from 11am to 8.30 pm.
- Fridays and Saturdays, from 11:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 am to 4 pm
These conditions may be subjected to changes which will be announced ass soon as possible.
Entrance to the museum € 7 (single rate, except bonuses)
Thanks to the agreement we have with the Botín Centre (Santander) and Chillida Leku (Hernani, Gipuzkoa) you can benefit from a 20% discount on the entrance fee on presentation of the ticket proving the previous visit to either of the other two centres or a 30% discount on presentation of the Friend of either institution card (promotion cannot be accumulated).