The museum joins the Bono Cultura initiative
This Christmas, the Basque Government Department of Culture will be launching its third Bono Cultura campaign designed to encourage people to consume products linked to the arts and culture.
– Each Bono voucher costs 25€, with a cultural product acquisition value of 40 €.
– Bono vouchers can be acquired (one Bono unit per card) at BBK and KUTXA multiservice cash points and at www.cajavital.es, from 13 December 2011 to 5 January 2012. The deadline for use it is 20 January 2012.
– Each Bono voucher may be used once only in the same establishment. If the product costs less than 40 € no change will be given. If the product costs more than 40 € the user client pays the difference in cash.
Bilbao Fine Arts Museum Promotion (choose one):
* Antonio López exhibition catalogue plus two admissions to the museum (real cost: 44 €).
* Any other publication from the museum bookstore costing up to 40 €.
* Admissions to the museum worth up to 40 €.