The museum joins the Bono Cultura initiative
This Christmas, the Basque Government Department of Culture will be launching its second Bono Cultura campaign designed to encourage people to consume products linked to the arts and culture.
– Each Bono voucher costs 25€, with a cultural product acquisition value of €40.
– Bono vouchers can be acquired (one Bono unit per card) at BBK and KUTXA multiservice cash points and at www.cajavital.es, from 13 December to 5 January 2011. The deadline for use at the €40 acquisition value is 20 January 2011.
– Each Bono voucher may be used once only in the same establishment. If the product costs less than €40 no change will be given. If the product costs more than €40 the user client pays the difference in cash.
Bilbao Fine Arts Museum Promotion (choose one):
– Museum Member for a year (real cost: €45)
– Lazkano exhibition catalogue plus two admissions to the museum (real cost: €54)
– Any other publication from the museum bookstore costing up to €40
Admissions to the museum worth up to €40