New issue of the museum´s research bulletin
The latest issue of the museum´s research bulletin (Bulletin 9) is now available for scholars, historians, restorers and any interested members of the public. Published in Basque, Spanish and English, the bulletin invites experts from different fields to examine and help to spread an appreciation of the works in the collection.
• “Two panels by the Master of Cervera de la Cañada in the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum”. Guadaira Macías Prieto.
• “A Triptych of the Flagellation with Saint Benedict and Saint Bernard from the workshop of Jan van Dornicke in the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum". Ana Diéguez Rodríguez.
• “The Rape of Europa by Martin de Vos in the collection of the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum”. Lieneke Nijkamp.
• “Velázquez and the last portrait of Philip IV (on the painting in the Bilbao Fine Arts Museum)". Javier Portús Pérez
• “On The Collecting Table : Sorolla and the old College of Saint Paul's, now the Lluís Vives Secondary School, Valencia". Vicente Samper Embiz & Felipe Garín.
• “The glow of an epilogue : two works from Albertos late period”. Jaime Brihuega.