Goya: Educational activities
Goya and printmaking
A tour of the exhibition led by an educator will encourage dialogue among participants with the aim of understanding Goyas images and the techniques that he used in his prints, as well as appreciating their influence on artists of other periods and styles. This tour will be followed by a practical, experimental workshop on printmaking techniques.
- Aimed at: Leisure activity groups and summer school groups (children aged 8 upwards and young people aged 13 to 17). Cultural associations and groups of adults in general.
- Information and booking: Tel. 94 439 61 41 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days: Tuesdays to Saturdays
- Horario: De 10.00 a 14.00 h
- Downloadable backup material: Goya. Sus grabados y su mundo
Free activity thanks to sponsorship from BBK Fundazioa